Join Our Team
THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR YOUR TAGLINE.
Consider employment with ProKids, Inc./Central Indiana First steps. We’re always looking for enthusiastic, caring people who share a passion for making a difference in the lives of
children and families.
We know that creating a positive team member experience is critical to creating a positive experience for the families we serve. We strive to provide a work environment that is comfortable, promotes productivity, and allows for a good work/life balance.
Current Employment Opportunities
Full time Service Coordinators (including Spanish speaking)
• have a bachelor’s degree
• have a desire to positively impact the lives of families in the early childhood intervention field
• coursework or experience in child development, social work, psychology, education or related field preferred
Email your resume to Angela Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org
• high School degree or equivalent
• two years administrative experience
• telephone communication skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• excellent attention to detail
• ability to communicate orally and in writing
• knowledge of maintaining an electronic filing system
Email your resume to Kesha Germany at email@example.com